How to become a member of Goal Number Seven association?
Prepare the following documents:
- Application letter
- Questionnaire for individuals or questionnaire for legal entities signed by the head of the entity, containing a brief description of the candidate's activities
- Consent to the processing of personal data by the association (for individuals)
- Certificate of state registration (OGRN) (for legal entities)
- Certificate of tax registration (tax ID) (for legal entities)
- Charter with amendments and additions (for legal entities)
- Decision of the competent authority on the appointment of the head of the organization (for legal entities)
- Certificate of state registration of an individual entrepreneur (for individual entrepreneurs)
Submit your application to email@example.com with the subject "GNS membership"
Get a positive response from the association
Pay entry and annual membership fees
What do our members get?
Assistance in business development and advocacy
The opportunity to participate in business events of the association
The opportunity to participate in preparing GNS reports
Terms of membership
The members of the association are its founders, as well as individuals who in their professional and/or social activities are directly related to the energy markets - who have received a specialized education, work, conduct teaching activities, carry out research and development in the field of energy and environment.
Also, members of the association can be legal entities that are directly related to the energy industry (production and supply of energy, activities in the field of environment, research of energy markets, corporate consumption of renewable energy) and are interested in the implementation of the seventh Sustainable Development Goal - “Ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy sources for all”.
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the charter, the association establishes the following mandatory conditions for membership for individuals:
- An individual has reached the age of eighteen years
- An individual does not hold public positions of the Russian Federation, public positions of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, positions of the state civil service, positions of the municipal service, unless otherwise provided by federal laws
- An individual has full legal capacity and no criminal record
- An individual voluntarily fulfills the obligations assumed upon admission to the membership of the association
- An individual pays entry and annual membership fees
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the charter, the following mandatory conditions for membership of legal entities are established in the association:
- Absence of unreliable data on the legal entity in the Unified state register of legal entities
- Absence of the legal entity in the supplier blacklist
- Timely payment of entry and annual membership fees
- Voluntarily fulfillment of the obligations assumed upon admission to the membership of the association
- Entry fee for individuals and legal entities: 10,000 (ten thousand) rubles
- Annual membership fee for individuals and legal entities: 10,000 (ten thousand) rubles
Each member pays the annual fee from the first calendar year of membership in the association